Michael left for Spain on Saturday for his ASU doctoral program. I'm excited for him to have such an amazing experience (and maybe a little jealous!) but I definitely miss him and its only been 2 days! After I dropped him at the airport, I was bored out of my mind! We've never spent more than a week apart since we got married and I guess it feels different this time because we can't just call each other anytime since Spain is 9 hours ahead of Arizona. So when it's 10am here it 7pm there. We're using Skype but the delay irritates me to no end. Plus being pregnant probably makes me more emotional than normal and is contributing to all this.
It won't be too bad though. I leave for Portland to see my besties Holley and Dayna for a week so that will keep my mind occupied. We have grand plans to visit Oregon's Coast and eat lots of delicious food (normally we would also being drinking lots of yummy wine but not with baby). It should be a great time and a great escape from this heat!
Mike and I both fly back on July 3rd and will be able to meet up at the airport. I can't wait for him to get home!
Michael learning stuff in Spain
No comments:
Post a Comment