Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome to Kennedy's Nursery!

Michael and I finally finished up Kennedy's nursery last weekend.  It was a lot of work but it is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!  Michael and his dad put up all the wainscoting a couple weekends ago and put in a window seal.  They worked so hard and it looks amazing!  We still have some touch up paint to do on the wainscoting and need Grandpa Jim to finish up the window sill but it's pretty much done :-)  Michael had full design control and implementation.  I was just a worker bee in his overall project! Here are the pictures but they don't do it justice at all!

I can't wait for Miss Kennedy to be here so she can enjoy her room.  For now I will just hang out in there and imagine her being here!

Circle Tree that Michael drew
Changing Table and Shelf (need to clean it off!)

Miss Kennedy's Crib
Love her name on the wall!
And of course she has Alphies! She is a legacy after all :-)

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

So cute! I love the tree!