Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Decorating the Nursery!

Sorry, it's been awhile since we've updated the blog! I just wanted to post about what an amazing father my husband is going to be :-)  We are currently in the process of decorating Miss Kennedy's nursery and I must say that I am uber impressed with Michael's design and artistic ability. 

When we initial started designing the nursery, my plan was to just use those vinyl wall stickers.  I had a super cute design picked out, and while a little expensive I figured it would just be a lot easier to put up.  Well, according to Michael a "sticker" is just not good enough for his daughter!  

He has grand plans for his daughter's room that involve 5 different paint colors and an elaborate design that he created.  For weeks he has been driving me crazy because he couldn't settle on the overall design! Finally, after weeks of planning and hours of me threatening him, Michael sketched out the design on the walls and started painting.  I won't give away the details here just yet since it's still a work in progress but here are a few pictures of what Michael's been up to.  Miss Kennedy is the luckiest baby in the world.  I hope she loves her room and sees how much her Daddy loves her!


No comments: