Kennedy's due date is December 17 and my doctor has decided to go ahead and induce on that same day at 5am assuming she doesn't come earlier and they have space for us. We have to call at 4am that morning to make sure they can take us. I hope they can since getting up at 4am doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun!
My last day of work is next Wednesday and I am so ready to relax for a few days before going to the hospital. I'm so lucky that Michael has Christmas break around this time and can "share" some of the responsibilities of handling a new born!
Sunday was our last home Cardinals game and it was a good one! I told Michael that Kennedy can come out now since they won. She was protesting their 7 consecutive losses and wasn't coming out until they won! The next game is on Christmas day so we are trying to sell the tickets. Worse come to worse, Mike and my Dad can go and watch the Cards beat the Cowboys! Below is a picture from our last game. I am huge! I'm pretty sure I'm not having twins but it sure looks like it!
Sunday was our last home Cardinals game and it was a good one! I told Michael that Kennedy can come out now since they won. She was protesting their 7 consecutive losses and wasn't coming out until they won! The next game is on Christmas day so we are trying to sell the tickets. Worse come to worse, Mike and my Dad can go and watch the Cards beat the Cowboys! Below is a picture from our last game. I am huge! I'm pretty sure I'm not having twins but it sure looks like it!


No comments:
Post a Comment