Ok, I'll just come out and say it. I am DONE with being pregnant. I've been very lucky that pregnancy has been so easy for me. I've had all the positives of pregnancy - minimal weight gain, good skin, healthy locks of hair and no crazy hormones. Of course, I've got stretch marks, I can't sleep and my hips hurt but overall I've been very lucky. Now I just want Miss Kennedy to be here!
The last three OB appointments have been disappointing in that I am still only 1 cm dilated and cervix is still thick. The doctor said they will strip the membrane of the cervix next Wednesday to try to get things moving along. After researching online and talking to friends, this sound relatively easy and painless but only works at inducing labor 50% of the time. Oh well, I'm willing to try it if it can get it going! Otherwise, my due date is December 17th and we'll schedule to be induced on December 18th if Miss Kennedy's not here. I really don't want to be in the hospital on or around Christmas so this little girl better get her bags packed and ready :-)
To try to get things moving I'm eating spicy food, walking a lot and doing all the other "recommended" tricks to induce labor. Come on Miss Kennedy! We're all waiting!
![]() |
| Cards v. 49ers - Almost 38 weeks |
Hopefully, this time next week we'll have a baby! But then again the Arizona v. Denver game is December 12th and I really wanna go :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment