Monday, August 9, 2010

Pink, pink and more pink!

Two weeks ago, we found out we are having a sweet little girl and since that time the amount of pink clothing in our house has quadrupled thanks in part to my mom and Mema :-)  Kohl's had an awesome clearance sale this weekend so Mom and Mema picked up about 15 little outfits for our little fashionista-to-be.  They bought a variety of sizes so she'll be able to wear a lot of these outfits for a long time.  Clearly, pink is going to be her favorite color! Well, it's my favorite color anyways so until she can dress herself she'll be dressed in pink :-)  Michael's mom also brought over some cute "I love Daddy" stuff (in Pink!).  They made him feel special!

I think Miss Kennedy has more clothes than I do and that's saying a lot!  Oh well, I guess like mother like daughter :-)  Here is are some pictures of Miss Kennedy's closet and some of my favorite outfits!

Miss Kennedy's Closet

One of my favorite outfits! Love the swing coat and plaid pants!

Kennedy's Fourth of July Outfit!


1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

So fun! I love that little coat. Kohl's has the best clearance stuff. I can tell she is going to be one well dress little girl.